RIVERSIDE MOTOSPORTS is currently seeking a full time Service Advisor to work in a fast paced shop.
Duties will include assisting customers, answering phones, writing work orders, follow-up phone calls, technical research, filing, loading and unloading units.
A successful applicant will be well motivated, have great customer service skills, be able to multitask, be self-sufficient, able to work in a team environment and must be willing to learn.
Competitive wages, group saving plan and benefits available.
· Motorcycle license and riding experience is necessary
· Must have power sports industry experience of minimum 1 year.
· Must have a solid base of mechanical knowledge.
· Must understand the importance of customer service.
· Must have good communication skills.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com or drop of your resume with reception in St. Albert at 15 Inglewood Drive, Bay#1.